Robern Menz Products:
Served warm or at room temperatue, these muffins are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 155g (3/4 cup) firmly packed brown sugar
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 150g Menz RaspberryChocs
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 190c.
2. Lightly spray a 12 capacity muffin tray with oil or line it with muffin cases.
3. Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl before adding raspberries and Menz RaspberryChocs. Stir all ingredients until well combined.
4. Then add the milk, sour cream, oil and egg, and sir with a metal spoon until just combined (do not over-mix).
5. Spoon the mixture into your muffin tray, dividing the mixture across the 12 muffins.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. Test to ensure they are properly cooked by inserting a skewer into the centre of the muffin - when it comes out clean they are cooked and ready to place on a wire rack.
7. Sprinkie the muffins with icing sugar and serve warm or at room temperature. They're so delicious it's unlikely they'll last long enough to ever cool down to room temperature!