30 mins, 2 hrs setting time
Freeze overnight, Cook for 10 mins
Menz Confectionery Products:
FruChocs and ice-cream....nothing could be better!
- Butter, to grease
- 250g Chocolate Ripple biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 150g butter melted
- 2L chocolate ice-cream
- 2L vanilla ice-cream
- 150g Menz FruChocs, chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- 175g dark chocolate, chopped
- Grease a 22cm (base measurement) springform pan with melted butter. Line the base and side with non-stick baking paper. Crush biscuits into fine crumbs, add the melted butter and mix until combined. Place biscuit mixture into cake tin, gently pressing the mixture around the base until even, place in the fridge for 30mins.
- Transfer the chocolate ice-cream to a large bowl. Set aside to soften slightly. Spread ice-cream over the biscuit base. Smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- Transfer the vanilla ice-cream to a large bowl. Set aside to soften slightly. Stir in three-quarters of the Menz FruChocs until just combined. Spoon over the chocolate ice-cream. Smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight until firm.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until just boiling. Add the chocolate. Set aside for 5 minutes or until the chocolate melts. Stir until smooth. Set aside for 20-30 minutes or until the mixture thickens.z
- Transfer the cake to a serving platter. Sprinkle with the remaining MenFruChocs and serve with the chocolate sauce.